Based on our customers' questions and our experience, we decided to tell you what you should look for when choosing a Flower stand for your flat, home or office. In this article, together with the website bubgo.com, we will examine what you should look for when choosing a Flower stand and find out their details in order to decide which products you need to buy or not.
The choice of material for an indoor stand should be based not only on exterior preferences, but also on where it will be installed. For example, in rooms with high humidity, wooden bases should be discarded. If flat is the most common type of room, you can choose metal (forged, stranded), wood (natural wood, MDF, particle board, birch veneer), glass, plastic, and last but not least, a combination of Flower stand. about the advantages and disadvantages of materials, we will write a separate article, but for now you should pay attention to what kind of you have in a unit Interior, and choose from it.
Tip: For us, the best solution for the room is wooden, glass or combination stand.
2. Space available for stands
Coasters can be bulky or compact. For example, the large Flower stand is designed to hold more pots, but, due to the height of the stand, it takes up very little space, even though it is designed for plants that are not very large. Some stands can hold more pots, and although it is the same height, it takes up more space because the shelves are arranged in such a way that you can place larger plants on them. Choose your stand based on the available space.
3. Where do you want to place the stand
Traditionally, plant stands are classified as floor standing, wall standing, window standing and hanging. Accordingly, depending on where you will place the stand, you choose. Although some customers with large window stands have sent us smaller Flower stands mounted on window sills.
If you divide the stand into narrower stands, there are also table stands, window/balcony stands, partition stands and corner stands.
4. Things that will stand on the stand
Some stands, including metal and other materials, are designed for pots of a certain size. It is especially important to consider what you want to put on a stand made of metal, as they are usually each a "basket" with extra ribs and the bottom is not solid and is made up of several rods, so pots that are too small or too large for you to arrange.
For wooden and glass bases, it is usually easier because most models do not have sides, and you just need to find out how much weight each shelf in the Flower stand can support, and how much weight the whole Flower stand can support.
5. Ease of transportation and assembly
The flower stand is available in both prefabricated and integral forms. No matter where you are, prefabricated stands are easier and cheaper, the only problem is the complexity of assembly and the worry about damaging the product. Our stands are assembled in the easiest way possible, including hexagonal sleeves and instructions, and in case of emergency, we even have video instructions. It is not very difficult to make something like this. Although there are other variants of the product, for example, when the stand is not assembled and is made of wood, it is not only necessary to have a rubber mallet at home during assembly, but there is also the possibility of damaging the product if the slots do not match the first time.
The main points here are as follows.
1. solid brackets are more expensive to ship and more susceptible to damage
2. it would be cheaper and more reliable to ship prefabricated brackets, but it is worth asking in advance if there are instructions and if the product is easy to assemble
3. our brackets, again, are very easy to assemble. Everything is marked, the instructions show how to assemble, and you don't need anything but a Phillips screwdriver.
We do check our competitors regularly and one case sticks out very clearly in my mind. We received a stand with all the parts and instructions and still, we, the makers of the Flower stand, could not assemble it. Ridiculous!
The truth is that there were no marked holes in the shelf and all the parts in the box were lying separately. We have never assembled the product and it is now lying on a shelf somewhere in the store.
Please keep this in mind when purchasing!
You can choose and order MDF Flower stand from our catalog.
Let's end this article with a plan. How to choose a Flower stand.
1. Choose where to place the stand: indoors or outdoors.
2. decide where you want to put it: on the floor, on the wall, or on the windowsill.
3. Decide which material is best for your needs: metal (forging, nails), wood (MDF, particle board, plywood), glass, or stone .......
4. Estimate how much space you have for the booth. This step is needed to decide whether to choose a wider or a more compact model.
5. Estimate how many flowers you have and decide how many shelves you want to buy.
6. The result of this plan is quite a specific Flower stand: I am looking for a floor standing Flower stand, made of a specific material (for example MDF), as compact as possible (width and depth no more than 60 cm) for 7-8 shelves.
Comparing such a Flower stand makes finding the right picture much easier. Happy shopping!
In the bubgo.com online store, you will find a wide range of garden tools and plant stands. You can order and buy a wooden or bamboo plant stand with two clicks in the online catalog according to various wishes regarding quantity/design/price. Free shipping is offered on purchases over $50 for indoor or outdoor plant stands here, and new users receive 15% off during the sale.