Modern science has learned how to help plants grow faster, flower more abundantly and bear more fruit. All this is possible with the help of special products - Plant Growth-Promoting agents. These can be natural or chemical. In this Bubgo article, we will discuss how to make Plant Growth-Promoting agents at home.
Natural Plant Growth-Promoting Agents
Natural Plant Growth-Promoting agents of natural origin are characterized by increased biological activity and no side effects. Willow water as Plant Growth-Promoting substance Willow branches rooted in water contains plant hormones that stimulate root formation of plants.
How to use willow water?
1. Just keep cuttings rooted in willow water for 5-10 days.
2. When evaporating, add clean water in the same dish.
3. It is recommended to use willow water to make Plant Growth-Promoting agent for domestic plants.
A. Aloe vera as Plant Growth-Promoting agent
Aloe Vera as a Plant Growth-Promoting Agent Aloe Vera is known for its healing and antibacterial properties. Aloe vera and water can be used to make a special Plant Growth-Promoting Agent infusion.
How to make a stimulant from aloe vera
1. Cut the lower leaves off the stems and put them in the refrigerator for at least 7-10 days.
2. 100 g of freshly boiled water and cool to room temperature
3. add 5 drops of squeezed out aloe vera juice and leave the stems for 24 hours
4. Then transfer to normal water (or possibly plant directly in the ground).
How to use aloe vera juice solution
1. You can soak the bulbs and seeds in aloe vera.
2. The soaking time is 5 hours.
3. You can water the plant to speed up the growth of the root system.
Tip: Aloe vera juice is only stimulating if it is kept cold and out of the sun. Only under these conditions can aloe vera juice begin to produce bioactive substances.
B. Honey as Plant Growth-Promoting Agent
Honey as Growth-Promoting Agent Honey has been successfully used for plant rooting.
How to make Honey Growth-Promoter
1. Dilute 1 teaspoon of honey in 1 cup of warm water and steep.
How to use honey solution
1. Keep the plugs (violet leaves can be rooted) in this solution for 1-2 days and then transfer them to water.
2. The main thing is not to overdo it! Otherwise it will have the opposite effect. Once the water starts to deteriorate, replace the honey solution with plain water.
3. Orchid lovers also use a honey water solution for leaf water loss - soaking a cotton swab in the honey solution and then wiping the underside of the leaf will significantly improve its condition.
C. Peat Moss as Plant Growth-Promoting Agent
Peat Moss as Plant Growth-Promoting Substance A bog moss (peat moss) belonging to the peat moss family. Its properties make it possible to be used for caring plants.
1. If placed in such water, adding moss to the water helps cuttings to root (violet leaf, begonia).
2. The substance in peat moss creates an antibacterial environment and plants root faster.
D. Synthetic Plant Growth-Promoting agent
Synthetic plant stimulants are complex products containing phytohormones, amino acids and mineral salts. Plant hormones as growth promotersPhytohormones are substances produced by plants to solve specific problems.
|Auxins||stimulate the formation of the root system and the digestibility of substances|
Rooter Luton (Japan)
Hesi ClonFix (Netherlands),
Previkur Energy (Bayer, Germany),
|Gibberellins||Promotes flowering and fruit formation|
|Antigibberellins||have the opposite effect, form the compactness of plants|
|Cytokinins||cause new shoots to grow|
Speedfol Vegetation (Turkey) is present in the compositions of the following preparations
|Amino acids and mineral salts||are the main raw materials for plants|
KLN concentrate (USA),
Speedfol Vegetation (Turkey).
Plant Growth-Promoting Agent: Description of the Preparation
The following is a description of the most famous synthetic Plant Growth-Promoting agents for plants.
Root growth stimulantThe powder is white in color.
1. It is used to accelerate the formation of roots.
2. The cuttings of rooted plants are lightly powdered with the dried rooting agent and the excess is brushed off with a brush.
3. The cuttings are then placed in water or planted directly in the soil.
Plant growth agent
The rooted plugs are first dipped into the gel, dried slightly, and then rooted in water or planted directly in the soil.
The liquid is dark in color and contains special substances that stimulate the development of lateral roots and additional root systems.
1. This preparation helps the plant to survive the trauma of transplanting.
2. It compensates for the effects of unfavorable factors such as high temperatures, air and excess water in the soil.
3. It is applied when watering in water.
4. As a result, the plants are bright, strong and resilient.
Synthetic plant hormone
A clear colored liquid. One of the most famous stimulants. Contains epibrassinolide (synthetic phytohormone).
1. Dilute in water at the rate of 1-4 drops per 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water (add a pinch of citric acid to the water beforehand).
2. Apply by spraying on the leaves.
3. Excellent remedy for stressful conditions in plants (dryness, frostbite, mechanical damage, sunburn, regeneration of bloom, etc., improves seed germination).
4. Apply in the early morning or late evening, as epoxy resin decomposes in sunlight.
5. Do not store the solution and use it immediately. It has an expiration date of 14 days.
HB-101 All-Purpose Plant Vitalizer
1. It is an organic Plant Growth-Promoting agent based on plant extracts: Himalayan cedar; cypress; pine; plantain.
2. It has a multifaceted effect on plants, stimulating development and growth, contributing to mass flowering and increased yield.
3. Seedlings are the best choice for growing tomato and pepper seedlings. The seedlings do not elongate, become strong and adapt easily when planted in the open air.
4. It is completely safe for the environment and can be used all year round.
5. It is best used as a liquid (easier to calculate the dose) and applied to the soil as a granule. Add to water when watering or spraying - 2-3 drops per 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water.
NV 101 is not recommended for use in conjunction with other stimulants.
Symbiotic preparation as a Plant Growth-Promoting agent
1. Symbiotic preparations stimulate the development of beneficial fungi (mycelium) and the synthesis of phytohormones. This leads to enhanced root growth and development and increased resistance to diseases and unfavorable environmental factors.
2. Useful microorganisms recover nutrients from the soil, which are converted into digestible form and supplied to the plant in the quantities it needs.
3. Mycorrhiza connects many plants on a plot into a network and ensures that the necessary bioactive substances, nutrients, trace elements and simply water are transferred to the plants that need them because of its large surface area.
Preparations containing symbiotic fungi are recommended.
Gibberellins stimulate cell division and elongation, break seed dormancy and accelerate germination. Some varieties of seeds are difficult to germinate; you can soak them in a GA solution to get started.
Unlike other hormones, cytokinins are found in plants and animals. They stimulate cell division and are usually included in sterile media used to grow plants from tissue culture. If the mixture of growth-regulating compounds cytokinins in the medium is high in cytokinins and low in growth hormones, the tissue culture explants (small parts of the plant) will produce many branches. On the other hand, if the mixture has a high ratio of growth hormone to cytokinin, the explants will produce more roots. Cytokinins are also used to retard senescence and death (senescence).
Ethylene is unique in that it exists only in the gaseous form. It induces maturation, causes leaf drooping (epinasty) and abscission (exfoliation), and promotes senescence. Plants typically increase ethylene production in response to stress, and ethylene is usually present in high concentrations within the cells at the end of plant life. Increased levels of ethylene in leaf tissue in the fall are partly responsible for leaves falling off the tree. Ethylene is also used to ripen fruits (e.g., green bananas).
Abscisic acid (ABA) is a general-purpose plant growth inhibitor. It induces dormancy and prevents seed germination; causes leaf, fruit and flower abscission; and leads to stomatal closure. High concentrations of ABA in guard cells during drought stress may play a role in stomatal closure.
Hand-Made Plant Growth Promoter
1. 1 tablespoon of any lactic acid product (whey) containing live lactic acid bacteria.
2. Add to 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water and sprinkle on the plants.
Wetting with your own hands
1. Put 100 g of peat and 10 tablets of hydroperitis into a one-liter bottle.
2. Put it in a pressure cooker for 1.5 hours.
3. Add to watering and seed soaking water 1-2 teaspoons per 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water.
How to improve soil mycorrhizae
1. Pick up rosemary with roots from the forest and plant it in your ground.
2. Seeds contain endophytic mycorrhizal spores, sow any velvet before planting tomatoes, after 2 weeks the symbionts (beneficial bacteria) will form on the roots of the velvet shoots. Cut off the top of the velvet and plant the tomato seedlings without removing the roots.
How to stimulate seed germination
Compounds to promote germination can be made with your own hands from herbs in your home medicine cabinet.
Camphor, glycerin and hydrogen peroxide-based stimulant.
1. Camphor is first dissolved in alcohol and then in the amount of 5 grams per 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water.
2. The remaining substances are mixed directly with water in the same proportion.
Stimulant made from chlorine water
1. Pour 10-12 drops per cup of water.
2. Soak the plant for 3-5 hours.
Stimulants from vitamins
1. Aqueous solution of B vitamins and magnesium sulfate is very effective for plants.
2. Plants grow dramatically, production of chlorophyll increases, leaves and flowers become bright and shoots flourish.
3. It is applied as a foliar spray (sprinkling) in the early morning or evening.
The vitamin solution is prepared in certain proportions.
1. 1 ampoule of B vitamins (2 mg) per 0.26 gals (1 liter) of water.
2. 5 mg of magnesium sulfate per 0.26-0.52 gals (1-2 liters) of water.
Do not use it on spotted plants - they may lose their spots.
Use Your Own Hands to Provide Growth Boosters for Seeds
1. Peel the potatoes, freeze them, thaw them, squeeze out the juice and soak the seeds in it for 3-6 hours.
2. Cut off a leaf of aloe vera, wrap it in baking paper and put it in the refrigerator for 10-14 days. Remove the aloe vera from the refrigerator, squeeze out the juice with gauze and dilute it with water in a ratio of 1:1. Soak the seeds for 2-8 hours.
3. Dilute 1 teaspoon of honey in a cup of warm water. Soak the seeds for 2-6 hours.
In our online store, Bubgo.com shows a wide range of watering cans and gardening supplies. Select "All Departments" on the left side of the screen and you will find any gardening item.
Free shipping on $50 or more at bubgo.com! New registrants also get 15% off.